Sunday, March 13, 2011

1st Post!

I have been meaning to do this for ages. I want a blog that I can use to feature not only the items in my Etsy and ArtFire shops, but also the items and shops of some of the wonderful people I have met in my short journey as an online seller. I am new to this kind of thing, but I have watched closely as other artists have enjoyed success through this form of networking and I decided that this would be worth a shot. Not to mention a way to utilize my free time. Which I seem to have way too much of.

In addition to featuring my work and the work of other online crafters and sellers that I have befriended, I plan to feature community events and local businesses from time to time, as I imagine alot of my initial readers will be friends and acquaintances from my area.

No comments:

Post a Comment